Some friends or interesting people that I follow:
- Matt Ruscigno – Ultra biking (and recently running), nutritionist, tattoos, nudity (maybe not on his website)
- John “Shaggy” Ross – Ultra biking and other absurdities
- Sarah Outen – First woman to row the Indian Ocean
- Alastair Humphreys – Adventurer
- Mike Curiak – I don’t know Mike personally, but he’s a fantastic endurance rider, writer and photographer. In 2010 he rode the Iditarod Trail from Knik to Nome with no outside support. No drop bags, no going indoors, just the resources he could carry on his bike. His video of it is amazing.
- Long Life Training – Emily’s First Aid Training and Kayak Training site.
Some friendly companies that make excellent kit: