Future events that I’ve committed to doing. Exciting stuff to dream about!
- The Highland Trail – 400 miles around the Scottish Highlands. Possible without sleep? Maybe. Carrying bivi kit? Definitely!
- Canoeing The Great Glen – I’d better finish The Highland Trail quickly, because we’re making use of being in Scotland by paddling from Fort William to Inverness.
- Mountain Mayhem Team 24hr – I’ve forgotten all those time I said I’d never ride Mayhem again, and I can remember the fun times. Let’s hope it’s better than last year’s mudbath!
- Iceland Bikepacking – I’m working with Icebike Adventures on a self-supported bikepacking route that will take in some of the best riding Iceland has to offer, and some lonely Highlands traversing. Should be spectacular!
- EWE – See the EWE pages…
- Iditarod Trail Invitational – Riding to Nome on the Northern Route. 1100 miles of beautifully wild landscape and conditions.